Knowledge Base - How do I redial? [Yealink]
To redial a number:
- Press the history button
- Navigate between the lists with the left and right keys
- Scroll through the lists with the up and down keys
- Press Back to cancel, or press Send to dial
- The Option button provides additional information.
On cordless phones (W52H / W56H) there is an additional option. Press the green Dial button, scroll to select the number, and press Dial again to complete the call.
To redial on W52H / W56H:
- Press the green dial key while the phone is idle.
- On the resulting list, scroll down to select the intended number, and press the green dial button again.
- The options button provides others features such as editing before dialing, etc.
- To cancel, press the back button.
Yealink SIP-T21P-E2, Yealink W52P / W52H, Yealink SIP-T48G, Yealink SIP-T29G, Yealink CP860 (EOL), Yealink CP920, Yealink CP960, Yealink W60P / W56H, Yealink CP930W, Yealink SIP-T43U, Yealink SIP-T46U, EXP43
How do I use call History [Yealink]