Knowledge Base - How do I update configuration / provisioning? [Yealink W52H / W56H]
The W52H / W56H have a different procedure compared with other Yealink wired phones. Related articles are linked below.
To update configuration / provisioning on a W52H / W56H:
- Press the OK button.
- Press 6 for Settings.
- Press 8 for System Settings.
- Press 6 for Auto Provision.
- Enter the PIN (default: 0000), and press the Done soft key
- Press OK to confirm the username (default "admin")
- Press OK to confirm the password (shows "****")
- Press Yes soft key to confirm.
- All phones will beep and confirm the update. This might result in a reboot of the base station.
If you are registered to multiple base stations you may have to re-select your active base station to continue once the reboot has completed.
How do I update configuration / provisioning? [Yealink]
How do I update configuration / provisioning? [Yealink CP930W]